Wreck Gar, atomic Lugnut, Samurai Prowl and Waspinator pics!

Some cartoon with big chins and a little girl that got beloved by fans and taken off TV to make way for a different show on another network. Yeah, that's fair.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Wreck Gar, atomic Lugnut, Samurai Prowl and Waspinator pics!

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... cture=aux1

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Wreck-Gar's nice, I guess, show accurate and all, I think he has an action feature somewhere. Lugnut... eh, didn't need a repaint. WASPINATOR? OHSHIT I WANT ONE.

Samurai Prowl's good, too, I think I may get rid of my normal prowl for him.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Wreck Gar, atomic Lugnut, Samurai Prowl and Waspinator pics!

Post by Onslaught Six »

I was already getting Prowl, I suppose.

Waspy is 'so cool.'

Wreck-Gar's vehicle mode looks...dare I say it...PLAYSKOOLISH.

Pass on Lugnut.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Prime_Wreck
Deluxe

Post by Prime_Wreck »

I'd rather have a Leader Class Lugnut than a repaint that may or may not be in the show.

Waspy...rocks!!!!

Prowl isn't too bad.

Wreck Gar does look a bit playskoolish, but I want ot know where his faction symbol is. It's dumb if he doesn't get one since he used both in the episode, but then again these are the same people who threw a decpticon logo on Lockdown.
"Supersizing your Value Meal is the right of all sentient beings"

onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

these are the same people who threw a decpticon logo on Lockdown.
Ehh, marketing.

Atomic Lugnut's a neat idea for a repaint, but that's not a mould that needed one, so I'ma pass there.

Wreck-Gar's really nifty, had been waiting for that one. Love the robot mode, strange looking gimmick tho'.

Samurai Prowl's the favourite here, I'd been waiting on this over regular flavour Prowl, and am I ever glad I did.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

I kinda like the Atomic Lugnut just for name and theme. Atomic sounds a lot cooler than "Powerlinx". Besides, that's a pretty decent new paintjob. Might be sold.

Prowl, Waspy, and Wreck-Gar, though, all of them I'll probably need.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

I'm kinda glad I got regular Prowl while I could, since I remain unconvinced that this new version can assume the unarmored look, though I'll likely get it regardless. Waspinator doesn't grab me like he seems to be doing with everyone else, but maybe that'll change when I see him in-package (I'm still completely confounded by his name situation, and the new body doesn't help that). Wreck-Gar's been Want for a while now, and seeing him there only increases that desire. Face sculpt looks great. Atomic Lugnut...eh, I like the toy, and character, and that's a nice repaint, but I don't know if I want TWO Lugnuts who are only the proper size to fight Voyager Bulkhead.

-BW "It's ironic that Prowl became *less* honorable when he was a 'Samurai'" prowl
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

BWprowl wrote: I don't know if I want TWO Lugnuts who are only the proper size to fight Voyager Bulkhead.
Stand Atomic Lugnut on top of regular Lugnut. That should be about the right size...
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Overall I really haven't cared for any of the Animated toys. Just not a fan of the style. But I have to say I love the look of that Waspinator figure. And I like the bulk Prowl's samurai armor adds to the figure, although the face still looks weird to me because his head is so oblong.
Mirage
Gestalt Combiner

Post by Mirage »

I'm digging all of these in one way or another. But yes, Wreck-gar's truck mode is a little Playskoolish, though I dig the heck out of his bot mode. Does Waspinator remind anyone else of BM Buzzsaw? But better?
I disappear.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

BWprowl wrote:Waspinator doesn't grab me like he seems to be doing with everyone else, but maybe that'll change when I see him in-package (I'm still completely confounded by his name situation, and the new body doesn't help that).
I agree, actually, the wings look worryingly fragile and he has Movie Jazz hands.

Heh. Jazz hands.