Gift exchange?

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Gift exchange?

Post by Onslaught Six »

Anyone want to exchange Christmahannukwanza gifts? No obligations here, I just found out I'm getting a substantial Christmas bonus and I'm feeling generous, so!
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: Gift exchange?

Post by BWprowl »

I was actually thinking about this. At the least considering grabbing something small I know some people whose addresses I have here would like and just sending 'em off to them. Then I realized that I wasn't entirely sure what any of that would constitute (hey, at least we report our hauls, so we all know what everyone already bought!).

So, short answer: Maybe.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Also true.

(And yes I know I still haven't sent Grapple I'm going to try and do that on Saturday okay I have a hectic weekend. :oops: )
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I have to bow out, owing to time and money being kind of at a premium right now.

But, I would like to send people special holiday greetings. So, feel free to send me your cell phone or email information.

Dom
-this year's theme is "Christmas Present".
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

I could maybe get behind this.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I would definitely be in if I wasn't up to my ass in debt. Maybe next year? Not a bad idea though, I do consider you guys friends more than just "guys on a message board" especially after all the help and support in my recent situation.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I sympathize there.

But, hey, it is a good thought, and just because Shockwave and I are out does not mean the rest of you have to be.

Dom
-would totally be in for this...