I've been away for a reason

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: I've been away for a reason

Post by JediTricks »

Shockwave wrote:Damn, sorry to hear about your uncle too. But we, your online friends are hear for you.
Thanks, it means a lot really. If it weren't for my collecting buddies here and on the SW forum I'm on, things would be much worse inside my head right now. I think I'm fairly together thanks largely to knowing there are buddies out there.
I know with the recent troubles that I'm going through the tfviews gang has really been there for me. It's been great to have people to talk to that understand and the support has just been great. It's one of the things that makes this site one of the most awesome little corners of the internet.
Dom only told me what happened to you yesterday, and I was really sorry to hear about it, but I am quite glad that TFV has been able to help out. :D

BTW, I think your photos in your selling thread is an awesome way to do that, pure genius!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

GROUP HUG
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Who just grabbed my tuchus?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

;)
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

I fucking love this place.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

JediTricks wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Damn, sorry to hear about your uncle too. But we, your online friends are hear for you.
Thanks, it means a lot really. If it weren't for my collecting buddies here and on the SW forum I'm on, things would be much worse inside my head right now. I think I'm fairly together thanks largely to knowing there are buddies out there.
Indeed. It's been great to have friends who are collectors to talk to that get what the collection is really about. I mean, I do talk to my friends and parents, but my parents don't really get the collecting thing. I've had several conversations with Dom over the phone and one with Scourge that have really helped and several pm discussions with O6 and Gomess as well. And then there's the monetary support from everyone buying my stuff which, I really gotta thank you guys, it's really been saving my bacon.

But yeah, not sure if my contact info is on file, but hey, if you wanna chat, let me know, I'm always willing to help any way I can.
JediTricks wrote:
I know with the recent troubles that I'm going through the tfviews gang has really been there for me. It's been great to have people to talk to that understand and the support has just been great. It's one of the things that makes this site one of the most awesome little corners of the internet.
Dom only told me what happened to you yesterday, and I was really sorry to hear about it, but I am quite glad that TFV has been able to help out. :D

BTW, I think your photos in your selling thread is an awesome way to do that, pure genius!
Thank you! I should add Bob Barker's head for a little extra comedity.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Dominic wrote:Who just grabbed my tuchus?
Giggity.