Member Groups

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: Member Groups

Post by Gomess »

So... can we have no leader, if we so desire? That seems more "Vehicon" to me ('cos, BM Megatron wasn't technically a Vehicon, was he?).
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

CrossRook wrote:Buggawhat? There's no "radio button" nor a "change default group". :|
Hmm, in testing the permissions, I see what you mean about it not showing the radio buttons or the "change default groups" button. Let me dig around the settings to figure out what's up. BTW, A "radio button" is a technical term, but I can't think of a better way to express it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_button

Ok, so it turned out there's a second permission I missed allowing for changing of groups, that has been set for everybody now. I also set the Predacons' permissions up because somehow they got hosed, no permissions at all.
Gomess wrote:So... can we have no leader, if we so desire? That seems more "Vehicon" to me ('cos, BM Megatron wasn't technically a Vehicon, was he?).
Sure, right now I'm going no-leaders, it seems unfair to give someone arbitrarily a leadership role over a TF faction. If something more esoteric comes up, a new group or something, then I'll rethink that policy.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

Ah' thank ya' JT. Works just fine now.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Gomess wrote:So... can we have no leader, if we so desire? That seems more "Vehicon" to me ('cos, BM Megatron wasn't technically a Vehicon, was he?).
Spark crystal stays otherwise! Trust in the spark crystal, for it Reveals True Allegiance.

I still wish I had my All-Knowing Orb title.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

So the RID Vehicon repaints are...big red balls? And most of Universe 1.0 is secretly Dinobots?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

My Universe Tankorr is a MAXIMAL.

The Spark Crystals do not lie.
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

onslaught86 wrote:My Universe Tankorr is a MAXIMAL.

The Spark Crystals do not lie.
SPOILERS!