Please,add a TF Prime toy/cartoon section on this board.

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Because i've got a TF Prime thread I feel like creating but I'm confused as to where it belong on all the current sections on this site.

For those cusrious I was gonna create a TF Prime Related thread asking members here. what 2 combiners teams/gestalts would they like to see in the TF Prime cartoon/toy line. lets assume they'll be 5 man combiner teams.

I wanted to ask this combiners question to members because at the recent 2011 SDCC convention. it was sort of revealed/hinted they were thinking about doing combiners for TF Prime.

If I had to select a Autobot combiner team & a decepticon combiner team for TF Prime. I'd select the 5 G-1 styled/persona dinobots that merge to form a gestalt called Dinoking. I'd select the 5 1986 G-1 styled/persona Predacons that form Predaking. the limb bots would be deluxe sized. while the core team leaders would be voyager sized.

At SDCC Hasbro/hub hinted at possible dinobots for TF prime cartoon/toy line. I figured all 5 might as well be combiners that form a gestalt.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Please,add a TF Prime toy/cartoon section on this board.

Post by JediTricks »

Done and done. I've basically been waiting for the first figure to hit, and then simply got too busy to put it in during the run-up to Comic-Con when the figure came out.

It's actually a good figure.

As for their answer, it was cryptic, it could either be taken as a "maybe there's already something there", or as I took it, "make the showrunners include it, and then we'll make a toy of it."

And while I'm at it, I guess I'm changing the TF movies sub-line out from... "From the king of Awesome himself, Michael Bay, comes a Michael Bay production spawned from the genius of Michael Bay and his co-writer, Michael Bay's ego. It's MICHAEL BAY's "transformers". Coming soon, another sequel directed by Michael Bay... maybe with robots!"
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

JediTricks wrote:Done and done. I've basically been waiting for the first figure to hit, and then simply got too busy to put it in during the run-up to Comic-Con when the figure came out.

It's actually a good figure.

As for their answer, it was cryptic, it could either be taken as a "maybe there's already something there", or as I took it, "make the showrunners include it, and then we'll make a toy of it."

And while I'm at it, I guess I'm changing the TF movies sub-line out from... "From the king of Awesome himself, Michael Bay, comes a Michael Bay production spawned from the genius of Michael Bay and his co-writer, Michael Bay's ego. It's MICHAEL BAY's "transformers". Coming soon, another sequel directed by Michael Bay... maybe with robots!"
thanks for adding the TF Prime section on this site.

Jedi,is it okay to copy a partial part of this thread & transfer it over to the TF Prime section on this site?

I'm gonna copy the TF combiners discussing part of this thread & create a thread in the TF Prime section on this site.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

No reason JT would have a problem with you copying your own posts.

Dom
-I mean, really....
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Dom's right on the money there, I don't mind at all.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Could someone move the TF Prime episodes topic from the Generations section to the Prime section?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Sparky Prime wrote:Could someone move the TF Prime episodes topic from the Generations section to the Prime section?
Done!