problem with the forum's spell-check

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Dominic
Supreme-Class

problem with the forum's spell-check

Post by Dominic »

I am trying to post thoughts about the latest issue of "Galaxies", which obligates me to write the world "coprophagy". Our forum does not recognize "coprophagy" or variations thereof.

This is a problem, as it limits out ability to have mature discussions about comics that feature poop-eating robots from space.

Please rectify this situation with all haste.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: problem with the forum's spell-check

Post by JediTricks »

You mean the auto-censor? It doesn't let coprophagy go through? I don't think we have a spell-check system.

(sorry for the delay, spent the last week getting stocked up and locked down)
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

When I typed "coprophagy", it was marked as incorrectly spelled. I do not believe that it was the browser, as the browser recognized the word when I did due diligence (doody diligence) and typed "coprophagy" in to the search bar to test my spelling.

No worries on the slow reply. Prepping takes priority over poop jokes.

(I am less worried about the virus than I am about possible riots. But, a worry is a worry.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Definitely your browser, as we don't have spellcheck.

As for riots, I wouldn't expect that, the supply chain currently isn't at risk at all, the flow of goods should improve daily as people max out on their hoarding.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?