A lot of blue-colored avatars, whassap wit dat?

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

A lot of blue-colored avatars, whassap wit dat?

Post by JediTricks »

I am noticing a trend of blue avatars in the forums so far, very interesting. Now I kinda wish the default color that comes with this forums software didn't use so much blue too.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Re: A lot of blue-colored avatars, whassap wit dat?

Post by 138 Scourge »

Well, you, 86, O6, and my own bad self are using the same ones we've always used and...

Hm.

That's all the blue ones, isn't it?
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

I totally need to sort a new sig and av, haven't updated in ages. Mainly 'cause I updated for BWTF more than other boards. For shame! Shall get to it.

But it'll still be blue. We're Blue, daba-dee daba-dai.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Originally, mine was orange. I changed it to blue because my Font on MSN was blue, and also because my Blog is blue and I used the same picture there, so I eventually decided to colour it Blue to match the Blog.

If anyone is curious, my avatar is of Kenta Kobashi, a Japanese pro wrestler I was really into a few years ago. The picture itself comes from an SNES All Japan Pro Wrestling game where he appears. Yeah.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

I'm diferent! Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

Although my old Kicker AV had some blue to it. And I tend to change mine on a whim, so who knows?!
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

This is the first avatar update I've had in aaaages. Heh. I remember the string of neat ones from the old boards, with G2 Megs and Dolrailer and..uh..hm. Use the Transtech Decepticon symbol at the TFCC, but that's only because I don't have it in my sig there.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

I've tried to change my avatar before, but...I mean...it's Scourge opening the Matrix. I really and forever couldn't find anything better.

The only other avatar I use regularly is another Scourge-related one that Starath made for me awhile back for DA. Of course, it's also pretty goddamn blue.

I dunno, maybe I'll try to draw up a new one, just to break things up, color-wise.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.