Submit news

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

Submit news

Post by JediTricks »

Got any news we should be posting?

Let us know here in this thread, or you can PM a member of the team:
JediTricks
Dominic
onslaught86
Sparky Prime
andersonh1
Onslaught Six

Thanks!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Submit news

Post by Onslaught Six »

What's the extent of the news we're willing to post? Sightings count?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-165920/

Classics Ironhide and Sideswipe are out, and allegedly Silverstreak, who wasn't present (probably because someone else bought him). Sighting is in Utah so who knows when it'll hit our various necks of the woods.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Onslaught Six wrote:What's the extent of the news we're willing to post? Sightings count?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... es-165920/

Classics Ironhide and Sideswipe are out, and allegedly Silverstreak, who wasn't present (probably because someone else bought him). Sighting is in Utah so who knows when it'll hit our various necks of the woods.
Significant sightings, yes. I'd prefer they were your own sightings, but it'll do.

EDIT: Thanks, I've posted it in the news. I did a little retailer-order legwork to confirm that Silverstreak IS in that case.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Hey, I'd prefer they were my own sightings, too. I want Ironhide dammit.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Onslaught Six wrote:Hey, I'd prefer they were my own sightings, too. I want Ironhide dammit.
Move to Utah.

I have a sighting of my own, but I didn't end up buying it. It's in the news in a few mins.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

We've added a new member to the team!
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Awesome.

Dom
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

C'mon, more news, more news, more news. Every bit will help us get the Q&A happening.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I assume Hasbro is more likely to answer questions from a "news" page. Am I right on this?

Dom
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Dominic wrote:I assume Hasbro is more likely to answer questions from a "news" page. Am I right on this?

Dom
That is my thinking. And since we wanted to do news here anyway, it just makes sense. I want to add more news and even reporters, so we just need to get it going. I put up a small piece of exclusive news yesterday, the Chevy Beat has been confirmed to be Skids in the new movie and I already took a few photos of that concept car, including the very unusual and Transformery interior.