signing off for a bit

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Dominic
Supreme-Class

signing off for a bit

Post by Dominic »

With my new job and a few other things, my life has gotten hectic of late. I am most likely not going to be around much, if at all, for at least the next month or two.

I am not leaving the fandom or the hobby. But, I am in a position where I have to make decisions and set priorities. Hopefully, I will be back in time to talk about the end of "Re-Generation One" and "Dark Cybertron" will all of you.

Take Care,
Dom
andersonh1

Re: signing off for a bit

Post by andersonh1 »

The board's already a little slow these days. Don't be gone too long!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

It's half my fault; I keep forgetting to pop by on breaks and stuff. Work is hell and not having home Internet makes things difficult.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Onslaught Six wrote:It's half my fault; I keep forgetting to pop by on breaks and stuff. Work is hell and not having home Internet makes things difficult.
And I've got the opposite problem. I can't access the site at work any more, only at home.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

And I have a host of excuses, ranging from holidays to being sick to apathy towards Hasbro and the current IDW comic event. Hopefully we all will enjoy a better 2014 though and gather again soon.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?