I'm likin' it so far...

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

I'm likin' it so far...

Post by 138 Scourge »

(Looks at the descriptions of Animated and the Movies set up so far...)

Yep. You can tell JT made this one. This board's lookin' like it's already got some personality and a sense of humor.

So, yeah, just sayin' I dig how this thing's growin' already!
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Re: I'm likin' it so far...

Post by 138 Scourge »

138 Scourge wrote:(Looks at the descriptions of Animated and the Movies set up so far...)

Yep. You can tell JT made this one. This board's lookin' like it's already got some personality and a sense of humor.

And lookee there...all of a sudden it's a proper TF forum! Looks great JT, good way of divvying things up and, of course, the section descriptions...

Animated makes me giggle the most, though...
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

138 Scourge wrote:
138 Scourge wrote:(Looks at the descriptions of Animated and the Movies set up so far...)

And lookee there...all of a sudden it's a proper TF forum! Looks great JT, good way of divvying things up and, of course, the section descriptions...

Animated makes me giggle the most, though...
Glad I have "a style", thanks for noticing :D. For some reason, this stuff just came to me while driving home from not seeing The Dark Knight just now (sold out :( ). I have a feeling it might not be everybody's cup of tea, but for now it's something.

I just pulled the Titanium Series and Robot Heroes forums when I realized we still didn't have SWTF or Marvel Crossovers. Here's the descrips for RH and TS I had up in my style:
  • They're so cute and little and ripped off from Star Wars Playskool... and they come in packs of 2.
  • One of the most unusual and surprising lines of the last decade, Titanium Series took actual die-cast metal and put it into some robots. Then it didn't sell good enough because who really wants Primal Prime again, so now it's relegated to a few exclusives.
    Designed by the Galoob division of Hasbro, bet ya didn't know that.
In hindsight, I should have mentioned RH being the only place to find a soda machine Transformer.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Short of the unofficially-a-Transformer-but-licensed transforming Coke can. That thing's keen.

I heartily approve too, think I'll transplant some of the email threads..