Site is going to be up/down/up/down on 3-27

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

Site is going to be up/down/up/down on 3-27

Post by JediTricks »

Host has a hub that needs switching out in an emergency capacity, they're doing it right now and it is expected to last another 3 hours.

UPDATE: Well, that didn't take long, it says we're on the new hardware and everything seems to be working, so there may be tweaks in the next few hours that could momentarily affect things, but possibly not.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
andersonh1

Re: Site is going to be up/down/up/down today

Post by andersonh1 »

I noticed problems loading the site during the early afternoon. Thanks for letting us know what was going on.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I had a few problems with trying to get the site loaded last night. I had no problems today.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

andersonh1 wrote:I noticed problems loading the site during the early afternoon. Thanks for letting us know what was going on.
Sure thing, glad I could inform and that you guys care enough to want to know.
Tigermegatron wrote:I had a few problems with trying to get the site loaded last night. I had no problems today.
The problems from the other night were related, that's what prompted the emergency repair, the host thought they could schedule the repairs for 24 hours after the event so that sites would not suffer downtime at a crucial time period and so that they could get the word out to their surfers, but the hardware failed earlier than expected so they ended up doing that work early.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?