signing off for the year

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Dominic
Supreme-Class

signing off for the year

Post by Dominic »

I have a final next week, and want to concentrate on preparing for it. (I am not overly worried. But, there is no harm in being ready.) I also have a few other things that I would like to take care of by Chistmas, including a couple of non-life-threatening medical appointments).

After my final, I have a single day of quiet before going back to work for two days. On both of those days, I have to rush out of work for wrestling shows. (I am also going to at least one wrestling show this weekend, and might be doing some work for a promotion after that show.) I might not even make every wrestling show between now and Christmas.

I also want to do some cleaning and organizing of my desk at work. And, it would not be a bad idea to start revising my resume', as I will be done with my Computer Forensics program after next week.

So, yeah, I am going to be busy.

I hope that everybody has a safe and relaxing season.

See y'all in the early days of next year.

-late edit: I will be on FaceBook a bit. So, if you really need to get in touch with me, use FaceBook or my cell number.

Dom
-unlikely to make it to the comic shop this week, or even before Christmas......