News updated to a wider look

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

News updated to a wider look

Post by JediTricks »

I still like how the existing News theme works with our site, so I modified it to a more modern width. I see a tiny rendering issue on mobile browsers, but screw 'em, it's 2 pixels. So there ya have it.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: News updated to a wider look

Post by Onslaught Six »

BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Thanks. Eww, I had forgotten how icky the original TMNT movies were, yikes.

So the reason I updated is because after the Bruticus review's was so long it made the narrow look seem that much more out of touch, since I was doing the MP TC review I figured it was time to make the site fit a more modern sensibility.

And here's said Thundercracker review: http://www.tfviews.com/news/toysandcollectibles/1573
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

I noticed the change. It looks good!