Forums updated

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
JediTricks
Site Admin

Forums updated

Post by JediTricks »

I waited until we had nobody viewing, then shut down the forums with a note explaining that an update was coming along with a timestamp, the update took less than 2 minutes and we were back up and running free. I had to do 1 template tweak and now everything looks good.

I don't expect any issues, but LMK if you see any troubles.

I don't see any new features for you guys, but the system is even faster than before so far.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Forums updated

Post by Onslaught Six »

That weird scrolling bug is happening again. The one mentioned here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=724

Me and Dom (at least) have experienced it.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Forums updated

Post by JediTricks »

Oh, of course, thanks for letting me know. I had totally forgotten about that change. Should be fixed now, I just tested it in IE8.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?