Fancy colors

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Re: Fancy colors

Post by Gomess »

It is for me... Assuming he changed it to a Decepticon insignia?
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Gomess wrote:It is for me... Assuming he changed it to a Decepticon insignia?
Nope. It changed it ottermagically. I've updated it with a pic of Shockwave. I don't even remember what I was using before. I think RID Scourge? Whatever. I kinda don't care.
Ursus mellifera
Supreme-Class

Post by Ursus mellifera »

BEHOLD MY GLORY.

Thanks, all!
Check it out, a honey bear! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinkajou
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

A new icon of Shockwave holding Baby Shockwave, and Ursus has joined the Predacons? What a day!
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

It was time for a change anyway, I was getting sick of the same old av.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Shockwave wrote:It was time for a change anyway, I was getting sick of the same old av.
Hello, I'm Gomess, nice to meet you. =p ...Actually, I've had this May Lee icon for an inordinate amount of time (for me). NEXT
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

heh, yeah you and Prowl both. I hardly ever change my av. I think the only other one here that's had the same av longer than me is... ok, well there's a couple. Scourge and O6. But yeah, I'm mostly a creature of habit.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Gomess wrote:Maybe Scourge requested it specially, like Samuel L. Jackson's lightsabre. It's a bald thing.

Scourge is bald, right?!

it's too late at night to be talking about a guy's hair (sorry scourge)
Man, you never have to apologize for any sentence that compares me to Samuel L. Jackson in any way. And yeah, I'm about cueball (or Queball, perhaps?) bald, but I actually have to comb my beard in the morning before going out. It balances out, I think.
Shockwave wrote:heh, yeah you and Prowl both. I hardly ever change my av. I think the only other one here that's had the same av longer than me is... ok, well there's a couple. Scourge and O6. But yeah, I'm mostly a creature of habit.
I'd probably change mine more often, but that'd involve finding a picture, resizing it, and probably some other stuff. I had a Lady GaGa avatar going for awhile there, but got all excited about Generations Scourge and changed it back.

So what with Ursus being a Predacon now, I can't help but picture a big crazy bear-robot with a gang of bee drones. Hell yeah.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

138 Scourge wrote:So what with Ursus being a Predacon now, I can't help but picture a big crazy bear-robot with a gang of bee drones. Hell yeah.
What? No! The bear has the bat, the scorpion has the bee! Let's *focus*, people!

My ever-changing AVs are indicative of my laughably short attention span. I was just really enjoying this Kicker-All-Alone-In-Space-Space-Space AV, and now the latest episode of Fourze featured these *adorable* little chibi drawings of the cast, and I totally want to use the Miu one! I'm torn! Guess I'll just save it for later.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Shockwave wrote:At the bottom there's a button that says "change default membership". You need to click that to change the new selection as your default and then your username will have the new "pretty color".
That doesn't seem to be working for me... It's telling me my membership to the selected group is pending and wont let me do anything else.