Fancy colors

Comments, suggestions, problems, other board business, bring it here and drop us some knowledge
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: Fancy colors

Post by BWprowl »

Onslaught Six wrote:The (relative) lack of tasteless half-naked chicks in signature pictures also helps that. (And Prowl, I don't fault you one bit. That's your gimmick now. My ridiculous sig probably attracts just as much attention.)
Aw, Happy Valentine's Day to you too.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

You changed your definitive sig! :o

Also, is that Sari on the right?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Shockwave wrote:You changed your definitive sig! :o

Also, is that Sari on the right?
Heh, that's right, you're relatively new. The one I used to have was actually the second-or-third revision of that version of the Perverted Sigpic, and I'd had at least four previous ones up to that one. I actually use to change/update it irregularly on the old boards, but in between there and here I lost my copy of Adobe Fireworks (which I used to make the gifs) to computer upgrades, and just never bothered to get it back. Until last night when I decided it was finally time for a change, I was tired of the loud pink and wanted something more classy and understated. For a given value of 'classy and understated' in this case, of course.

Is it weird that I keep track of this sort of thing? :?

And yes. I've tried to keep it mostly TF-related ever since the KT Collection Ai figure was a focal point of the sig.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Well I guess someone has to keep track of it and who better than you since it's your sig? Also, who are the other two in your current one? Is one of them Tai?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

What? Nah bro. They're Misha (Kitty Misha!) and Sally from Energon. They were the first and third in the rotation in the previous sig as well. I was under the impression that my unhealthy love for these particular characters was well-documented. :oops:
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I knew who they were, Prowl.

God, I will never forget the original Perverted Sigpic, though. Big pink background, half-naked upskirt anime girl shot. It was really hard to justify that to my grandmother.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT AND REMEMBER THE FEELING YOU FELT THAT DAY!!
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Oh ok. That's why I don't recognize them. I mean, I've seen Energon and as much as I love it, I pretty much ignored the humans on that show. Sorry, I know we'll disagree on this, but they pretty much just annoyed the hell out of me. Nice job on the sig pic though. :)