Did anyone buy any Takara Transformers GO toys?

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

No,none for me.

I preordred the GO Trio gift sets for $103 each. But the gift sets got cancelled. Thought the individual prices were too high.

I liked the Transformers Go,Leader sized Predaking repaint. It had more red & less black. It looked like a Beast Wars Transmetals II Megatron homage. http://tfsource.com/transformers-go/g23-grand-dragotron

Personally,I think it makes Zero sense for Hasbro to not want to sell these newer TF GO molds in the USA retail stores. Hasbro could have pout these toys in the Generations 30th toy line as homage repaints. The Ninja team could have been colored in 1986 Predaking colors or in 1997 BW Magnaboss colors. The Samurai team could have been colored in Protectobots Defensor colors. Hasbro could have even done movie-verse recolors with the GO samurai team,Starscream,Barricade & Sentinel Prime.