First Edition Deluxes at Ross Stores

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
JediTricks
Site Admin

First Edition Deluxes at Ross Stores

Post by JediTricks »

Just saw this, the Ross in Brentwood, CA, had all 3 First Edition TFP figures: Arcee, Bumblebee, and Starscream. $5.99 each. I bought the only Arcee, left 3 Bumblebees and 4 Starscreams.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: First Edition Deluxes at Ross Stores

Post by Shockwave »

Prime figures are on sale at Big Lots! as well for $8. I don't collect Prime with the exception of the few I have so they were all easy skip for me. BL also has been having Masters of the Universe Classics figures for $10 as well, but I think I'm the only here who would care.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: First Edition Deluxes at Ross Stores

Post by Tigermegatron »

I read about this news a few days ago on various top TF news sites.

This MIGHT be the first time a Toys R Us store exclusives TF toys got sent to the various USA discount retail chains like Ross,TJmaxx,Marshalls,Ollies. While this sighting is at Ross stores,the Competitors discount chains like TJmaxx,Marshalls & Ollies are bound to get these TFP FE toys also.

Most of the Time I noticed the Walmart's store exclusives TF toys made their eventual way to the USA Discount retail stores.

I already have FE Voyager Bulkhead,The other FE'S toys just didn't interest me. I might pick up a FE Deluxe Vehicon if it's at one of those Discount Retail stores peiced at around $6.99.