Plot synopsis for Predacons Rising

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Plot synopsis for Predacons Rising

Post by Almighty Unicron »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... is-178018/
Spoiler
So, megatron dies at the end of this season and his body gets possessed by Unicron, and we only get two more predacons besides Predaking: I'm guessing Grimwing and someone else, probably Laserback since he's got the most unique design of the bunch in that he's the only one who isn't a god-damn winged dragon.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Plot synopsis for Predacons Rising

Post by Sparky Prime »

Hm, can't say that I find that surprising with how the rest of the series has unfolded.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Some news I saw that come out of SDCC:
Spoiler
One of the new Predacons was confirmed to be Vertebreak. Although, in a video clip shown at SDCC, the animation model differs from the toy, such as having wings were as the toy doesn't. The other Predacon shown in the clip I've seen plenty of people guessing to be Grimwing/Darksteel but once again, the animation model differs, making it hard to say for sure.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Regarding,the 90 minute BH Movie,Spoilers in thread.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Regarding,the 90 minute BH Movie,Spoilers in thread.
Spoiler
It seems like the BH 90 minute movie is Doing the same exact story/plot that was in the Takara Beastwars Neo finale episodes. in The BW Neo finale Episodes,Unicrons servants gather up the Unicron energy & put it inside the Galvatron body. Then Unicron possesses Galvatron's body,reforms it a bit & heads for Cybertron to attack Cybertron & try to re-create Cybertron into Unicron's newer body. The fueding Transformers factions form a temporary alliance to defeat/kill unicron. Afterwards everyone cleans up cybertron & the peace still last.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Regarding,the 90 minute BH Movie,Spoilers in thread.

Post by Sparky Prime »

We kinda already have a topic going for this...

But that is an interesting comparison. You're right it does sound like it will somewhat parallel BW Neo in that regard.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Threads merged.

After that ending, I really don't know what to expect from this movie.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

JediTricks wrote:Threads merged.

After that ending, I really don't know what to expect from this movie.
I know this won't happen,But I'd love for this BH 90 minute movie to have some heavy metal/rock music playing in the back ground like the DB/DBZ/DBGT & the 1986 TF movie had.

I'm wondering if the BH movie on DVD is actually 90 minutes from start to finish minus the commericials. Because if it's 90 minutes,This means it's basically 4 episodes long. Since each TF episode is about 22 minutes long minus commericial.

My solid Guess is,someone at Hasbro is counting the commericials & this BH movie is only 3 episodes long which is about 66 minutes,then with commericials it averages out to 90 minutes long. Someone at Hasbro is probably looking at the HUB network showing of this BH movie,adding in commericals which equals 90 minutes.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Tigermegatron wrote:I know this won't happen,But I'd love for this BH 90 minute movie to have some heavy metal/rock music playing in the back ground like the DB/DBZ/DBGT & the 1986 TF movie had.
Solution: Mute the TV, play my new album.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

A trailer has been released online.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Hasbro had another chance to give it's world wide distributors/fans the TFP Unicron Voyager sized toy. Since Unicron is in the BH 90 Minute movie,Hasbro could have easily added the TFP Unicron toy as a part of the "Predacons rising" Target store exclusives sub-toy line selections.