Takara's GO toys pics of color schemes have been revealed.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.ph ... opic=92644

Apparently Takara got rid of some of the newer uglier colors that Hasbro applied to the existing characters for their newer BH toys. Personally I think the Takara colored BH/Go toys look better than Hasbro's,Sadly not enough better to want to spend Tripple prices to import the Takara Versions.

Takara's BH/GO Voyager shockwave looks leaps & bounds more beautiful with his add-on bits not colored orange/red
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Takara's GO toys pics of color schemes have been reveale

Post by Tigermegatron »

UPDATE: Newer pics of GO toys reveal that each autobot combiner team member are voyager size scale. which means the gestalt mode will be huge. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ore/27355/

Since I love animal-bots & decepticons toys more,I more interested in seeing more clearer & size comparisions of the GO Trio animal-bots combiner. I'm hoping the individual bots are deluxe or voyager size & form a huge gestalt. This animal combiner really interest me because I love lion-bots,that shark-bot is a definate 1990's brave toy line "captain shark homage toy. the bird-bot is my least favorite of the trio.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Takara's GO toys pics of color schemes have been reveale

Post by Tigermegatron »

The GO combiners trio gift sets that were 33% off compared to buying the three figures individually got Cancelled by all the USA based import web sites a few days ago. Many believe this was a error in price as most said it was too good to be true.

Most on-line import sites said that Takara cancelled the combiners gift sets due to the decline in interest in the GO toy line./

I had both the Ninja & Samuria trio combiners gift sets on pre-order & got a email a few days ago saying takara cancelled these items.

I'm glad takara cancelled these trio GO gift sets. As I "NOW" think the samurai trio combiners looked bad in all modes.

I'm probably going to buy the GO Ninja Trio animal-bots. As I think they look decent in all modes. Plus I love Voyager sized animal-bots. my guess is the combined gestalt form will be easily 11 inches tall & fall around the leader size scale.

Currently,I'm in no rush to get the GO Ninja Trio team of toys. I'm going to wait a few weeks/months to see if Hasbro will release these in America in probably different colors. Hasbro can recolor the lion-bot in either lioconvoy colors,or liobreaker colors or 1986 razorclaw colors. the killer whale or shark-bot colors in realistic colors & the bird-bot in more realistic colors.