TF Fan video reviewer says TFP/BH Hun-gurr is Commander size

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

TF Fan video reviewer says TFP/BH Hun-gurr is Commander size

Post by Tigermegatron »

TF Fan video reviewer says TFP/BH Hun-gurr is Commander sized. please watch his toy video review of TFP/BH Twinstrike,to hear this guy say Hun-gurr will be Cyber-verse Commander size. http://tformers.com/transformers-video- ... /news.html

Up until I saw that Twinstrike video,I had heard/assumed that all 5 2013 TFP/BH Terrorcons were legends sized.

I suspose it does make sense for Hun-gurr to be commander sized. As it's hard to imagine a Legends sized toy can be sculpted with big connector slots to accept the connector tabs from the 4 legends sized terrorcons limbs-bots. It's also hard to imagine a legends size toy can handle the stress of the combiner pegs/slots connecting process & plastic stress. as most legends sized toys are small & made with weaker/lighter plastic than the bigger sized TF toys are.

I kinda hope this is true,because a cyber-verse commander sized Hun-gurr will make the Gestalt mode bigger & about the same Voyager size scale as most PCC combiners gestalts.

If Hun-Gurr is Cyber-verse commander size,I wonder if the toy will have the same combiner slot/pegs sculpt like the PCC Core basics. I suspose it would be kinda cool to mix & match combiner parts between PCC & the 2013 Teroorcons. My guess is the Terrorcons 2013 combiner slots/pegs are different than the PCC toys.