My guess,5 predacons will form gestalt in beasthunters

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

My guess,5 predacons will form gestalt in beasthunters

Post by Tigermegatron »

My guess,5 predacons will form gestalt in beasthunters toy line & cartoon series.

Because Hasbro has question marks symbols on some of the promo art shown at NYCC 2012 for most of the Predacons.

Hasbro didn't want to reveal the robot mode for voyager sized Predaking,they said it was a secret? why would it be a secret unless the robot mode would have revealed some secret power linx styled combiner ports.

Some of the legion sized Predacons had question mark symbols on the promo art.

My speculation is that the Voyager sized Predaking is a core team leader combiner. I think their are Four other deluxe sized limb combiners predacons.

My further guess is that their will also be a cyberverse styled predacons combiners. Maybe Five legion sized predacons combiners will form a gestalt.

My last Guess is that the leader sized Predaking won't be a combiner. it'll be a stand alone awesome singular toy. maybe hasbro/takara will make leader sized predaking break up into armor pieces for a bigger sized toy of megatron to wear.