Most anticipated or hoped for in 2011

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Most anticipated or hoped for in 2011

Post by Onslaught Six »

Man, you guys are picky! Hot Rod's got more movement in his arms than the damn '86 original, what more do you want?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

BWprowl wrote: I only recently realized that bicep swivels are one of the most important points of posability for a toy to have, for me. So, in 2011, I hope more toys have bicep swivels. :roll:
Oh, yeah, "GI Joe" taught us about bicep swivels.

Dom
-really looking forward to "Heart of Darkness".
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

As long as the arm can move in front of the chest, I'm good, regardless of how they make that happen. But yeah, one more joint on Rodi would not have gone amiss.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

my most anticipated for 2011 for transformers toys is as follows:

any new mold $29.99 HA TF toy.

I found I liked the non-movie character TF2 toys as they seemed more creative. So i'm really looking foward to the non-movie character toys in the 2011 TF3 toy line.

Any new mold generations/RTS toy that I like. warpath,arcee,kup,wheeljack,perceptor,wreckgar,Scourge.

3rd party HOC Insecticon train trio combiners

3rd party new head sculpt+powermaster+guns for classics 2.0/universe ultra sized darkwing.