We've got Hall of Fame voting going on up there

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: We've got Hall of Fame voting going on up there

Post by JediTricks »

I'm not going to be able to include that Black Lab vote, for obvious reasons (they weren't used).

My time is super precious right now, so I'd appreciate as little difficulty in dealing with this as possible, joke answers and having to look up artists to see if they are going to be viable only burns my time.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

For the individual character I went with Ravage Bulkhead, and Blackarachnia because I couldn't recall who all was already in the HoF and I like those dudes.

Combiners were easy. Piranacon and Predaking are the best no doubt, and I was gonna reach for another weirder combiner like Grimstone and his gang, or Energon Perceptor and then i remembered that the Stunticons existed. Easy Greasy Portugesey.

Musicians I had to give to Weird Al because he's just all-around cool. That NRG song is the business, so that was an easy second. For third i almost went with the Cars because they were in the first Bay movie, but it felt like a stretch and that was their one song i don't care for.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Shockwave wrote:Favorite Transformers Character (fictional robot)
1. Galvatron
2. Barricade (movie)
3. Prowl

Best Combiner Robot (fictional Robot)
1. Bruticus
2. Rail Racer
3. Omega Prime

Best Musical Act Used in a Transformers Branded Production (Real-life humans)
1. NRG
2. Spectre General
3. Vince Dicola
I ain't gonna lie, after reading O6's reasons I found myself convinced and decided to (more or less) jump on the bandwagon.

Galvatron because, why not? Barricade because of what O6 said and I did do a Generations custom of him and Prowl because again why not?

Bruticus because O6 is right, and Bruty is one of my fave G1 combiners. Rail Racer because he's awesome and Omega Prime because screw it, why not?

Musicians, all basically chosen because I remember them from the cartoon.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Oh man. Is it too late to edit my third one to Vince DiCola? I dunno how I forgot that, dude is a legitimate legend and his score was the shit. (Still waiting for the album of Season 3 versions.)
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Why the fuck aren't more of you people voting for JAM Project?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

138 Scourge wrote:For the individual character I went with Ravage Bulkhead, and Blackarachnia because I couldn't recall who all was already in the HoF and I like those dudes.
Just a reminder, the entire HOF is in the news and all the robots are in the opening post of the 2015 voting thread (there was no need to list the humans because aside from Stan Bush they're not relevant to this vote).

Onslaught Six wrote:Oh man. Is it too late to edit my third one to Vince DiCola? I dunno how I forgot that, dude is a legitimate legend and his score was the shit. (Still waiting for the album of Season 3 versions.)
No, it's fine to edit your votes, but please make sure to post a NEW post letting me know you've revised your post (either just new post the votes, or just say "I've edited my votes") as I'm running the tally as I see them.

Almighty Unicron wrote:Why the fuck aren't more of you people voting for JAM Project?
Because of lack of familiarity, I suppose.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Post by Mako Crab »

Yeah, the only Jam project I know about involves Hotshot & his sore shoulders.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Mako Crab wrote:Yeah, the only Jam project I know about involves Hotshot & his sore shoulders.
It's like I'm talking to the deaf here!
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Post by Mako Crab »

Onslaught Six wrote: Spectre General (Kick Axe) - These guys deserve it. While being more accomplished than NRG (they had several albums as Kick Axe) they weren't as strong. Nothin's Gonna Stand In Our Way is a GREAT cover
I love that song and I love its placement in the movie.
Almighty Unicron wrote:
Mako Crab wrote:Yeah, the only Jam project I know about involves Hotshot & his sore shoulders.
LOL!!
And uh. . . that certainly is a unique song. Not really my speed. I like the idea of nominating the authors of the original Transformers theme song back in '84.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Mako Crab wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote: Spectre General (Kick Axe) - These guys deserve it. While being more accomplished than NRG (they had several albums as Kick Axe) they weren't as strong. Nothin's Gonna Stand In Our Way is a GREAT cover
I love that song and I love its placement in the movie.
Almighty Unicron wrote:
LOL!!
And uh. . . that certainly is a unique song. Not really my speed. I like the idea of nominating the authors of the original Transformers theme song back in '84.
Ford Kinder and Anne Bryant. Crap, how did I miss that one? I really wanna change my vote now.