Happy New Year!

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Happy New Year!

Post by JediTricks »

I posted a new year's message on the front page of the site which says it all:
http://www.tfviews.com/news/main/348

It's hard to believe it's already been 5 months for us! You guys have really made this site a lot of fun. I'm not sure what we'll be doing in '09, but any suggestions would be most welcomed.

Anyway, have a great New Year's, and don't transform any expensive bots drunk. ;)
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
onslaught86

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by onslaught86 »

I once transformed Masterpiece Megatron drunk after a friend borrowed him in gun mode for a dress-up party, didn't damage him at all. Minor miracle, that.

I had a rather interesting night out in the city, playing human pinball and bumping into a great many people. Drank at home for a while, met random neighbour girls who used our toilet, flirted with us, and decided to adopt my kitten. Walked to town, saw friends, insisted they come to the square in the central city for the fireworks. Then went out and danced and such across several bars, before dodging many a drama, meeting a girl who was a cross between Bjork and Denise Richards, and thieving a mate's orange juice. Didn't get home 'til 8:30, good times, good times.. And I'm still recovering from it all, heh.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

I was on warcraft. My guild leader hit on me.

Also, I was sick.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I wrecked my car, as I said, and then I went to run lights and sound at my father's gig. Which went horribly, because it was rather impromptu with guys he's unfamiliar with playing with, and the guitarist blew ass, so.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Happy 2009 everyone!
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

It is the year 2009.

The treacherous Decepticons were supposed to have conquered the Transformers' home planet of Cybertron four years ago.