Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Post by JediTricks »

Hope you guys are staying safe and having a happy holiday season!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
andersonh1

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Post by andersonh1 »

Merry Christmas to all of you! We had a great time with my mom, my brothers and other family today. I think about the family that are no longer with us at Christmas, and it makes me grateful for those of us who can still get together every year and celebrate together.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

Glad that you were able to see some of your family.

I sat around all day. Not the worst thing that I could have done.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Glad you had a nice holiday, Anderson, sounds really nice. I hear ya on thinking about those we've lost, gets me a little melancholy so I try not to dwell, but having loved ones around helps share that load.

My girlfriend and I zoomed with my mom and her husband, but my sister's under quarantine from a workplace exposure and she's not feeling well, my niece wasn't able to make time for the zoom either, so it was just a nice normal-ish hang-out with a few presents being opened and a pleasant tree.

Taking it easy sounds good, Dom! For Xmas eve I had to take care of a ton of dishes before we could make our homemade pizzas, at least those went smoothly. The exact same thing is happening for New Years, right down to the mountain of dishes. We made fried rice last night, tasted great but it really added to my dish-doing, and I still have a cake and cream cheese frosting to make tomorrow as well. The dishwasher's gonna be working overtime, as is the dish washer (me :lol: ).
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?