Winter 2021-22 Hauls!!!

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Winter 2021-22 Hauls!!!

Post by Shockwave »

BBSS Core class Shockwave. This is from the Cybertron scene in the Bumblebee movie. It's an interesting cross between the TF: Prime Shockwave and G1 I like it. It also came with a little battle scene to display it with. As with most Core/Legends class figures, it's fun to fiddle with and a good decent likeness. He does have visible head syndrome though. Poking right out the back of the turret. Not a big deal to me since he'll be displayed in bot mode anyway, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

My comic book shop got me a copy of JLA/Avengers by Kurt Busiek and George Perez. Definitely looking forward to reading this one and seeing the mash-up between the two different comic book companys. I've got the old Unlimited Access crossover mini-series (reviewed here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=908&p=26485&hilit=u ... ess#p26485 ) and enjoyed it, so hopefully this one will be good as well.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Transformers Legacy Buzzworthy Bumblebee Autobot Silverstreak. It's Earthrise Diaclone Bluestreak. Seriously. I had Earthrise Bluestreak and Smokescreen on my workbench disassembled because I was going to customize it and then I saw this at Target. Didn't even know it existed until I saw it. So, naturally, I reassembled Smokescreen and Bluestreak. Also, can I just point out how odd it is that Hasbro named the SILVER one BLUEstreak and The BLUE on SILVERstreak? Come on Hasbro, get it together. Anyway, I like it for the most part, but there are some odd choices on this like the decision to have his shoulders and head be white plastic painted blue to match the rest of the figure, and to have the upper arms and hands white. Still, other than that, it's pretty much what I was gonna do anyway, so I'm a happy camper. At least they didn't make it a Generations Selects exclusive like Prowl and Ironhide.