HALLOWEEERRNN!!!!

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
donosaur
Gestalt Combiner

HALLOWEEERRNN!!!!

Post by donosaur »

Guess who's excited about dressing up like a dork this year again? It's me! And that's just the Renaissance Festival. Halloween on the other hand, needs to be cool. While I typically act like a media studies nerd and dress up as a specific cultural reference (Casey Jones of 'turtles fame, John Belushi as the Samurai whatever), this year I think I just want to be something more generic. I'm thinkin Steampunk Time Traveller, because the new short hair favors it and because my lady friend thinks steampunk is "hawt". What are you guys doing?
.................................................................................................................................................................... _,_,_..
...................................................................................................................................................................(..vvvvv
..................................................................................................................................................................(..../"/"
.........................................................................................................................................................(\.....(.....) )
......................................................................................................................................................... \ \../../hh hh
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Re: HALLOWEEERRNN!!!!

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

I'm going to be Alex DeLarge from Clockwork Orange. Last year I was matthew lesko. Next year I'll get started earlier and make a good captain falcon.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

If I can pull it off at all...Adam West Batman.

If that fails, then it's the old standy of "Viking Gorilla wearing shirt advertising metal band with horribly filthy name".
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

138 Scourge wrote:If that fails, then it's the old standy of "Viking Gorilla wearing shirt advertising metal band with horribly filthy name".
No, come on dude, you've gotta at least try to get a costume. Wa-wa-waaa!

My ladyfriend prefers "gothabilly" to steampunk, so I too shall bow to the desires of a beautiful lady this year, and probably end up looking like an attractive Danzig.

...It amuses me that I've known a lot of American Alexes, and a lot of British Supermans. We just can't get enough of each other's stuff!!
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

I've been invited to a heaping helping of halloween parties, and currently don't know if I want to go to any of them. Do still have my magnificent robe from the last themed bus trip I went on, mind.

Now all I need is a wizard hat..