White house down,Such a totally unrealistic movie.

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Did anyone here bother to watch this awful movie? What was your opinion of it.

I know it's just a fake movie but at least if your gonna make a movie this super unrealistic don't bill it as "something that could seriously happen in real life." don't make it so serious. Have Tim burton direct this movie & have it be like those Burton Batman crazy,nightmarish fantasy movies where everyone dresses like nut cases,Wears tons of makeup,are crazy mental patients & are incompetent losers lincluding the main hero.

:lol: Ha,If it was so easy to hack the USA weapons defense systems computers,Then china,russia & the terrorist would have done it ages ago. :lol: Yeah I just don't think everything is in one room or even located in the white house. :lol: Ha,those white house defense systems computers looked so simplistic in design & tech,they should have just used the computers from the end of that Terminator 3 movie when they go to that fall out shelter. :lol:

The new president getting hand held pocket codes upon saying the Oat was laughable at best.

Having that Air plane with the Vice-President now President shot out of the Air by a USA defense missle was so unrealistic. Even more unrealistic was that USA defense computer knowing where that plane was then being able to launch a missle at it & destroy it. I would think a plane like that has some sort of signal deflectors on it,preventing missles from locking on its signal. These days the president & vice president probably use so many dummy planes & get on other planes,just to confuse wannabe terrorist.

Having 4 guys take out the whole inside white house guards & army was the worse unrealistic offender of this movie. That van rolling up upon the white house with almost 20 bad guys inside was so beyond unrealistic. It looked like of one those tiny circus clown cars with 209m clowns stuffed inside it. to think the white house guards/army would want to search the van before it enters the main entrance gate & other gates afterwards,no sniffing dogs,no metal detectors scanners? no x-ray scanning? no video surveillance? :lol:

Making those 4 main bad guys so strong was just stupid. Some of them got hit with stones & other big heavy stuff & they felt nothing. :lol: Were they cyborgs? super heroes bad guys? terminators :lol:

:lol: HA,I guess the white house has no metal detectors,no X-ray scanners,No guard dogs that sniff stuff. Poor video surveillance,with poorly trained surveillance guys. :lol: Their is no way those bombs,weapons & guns would get past the Whitehouse guards & police.

:lol: Funny to see how easy it is to get into all those White house secret & high security doors & gates. :lol: Most of the doors inside the white house looked so cheap they looked like $10 doors,with $5 locks on them. Those white house gates on the outside looked so cheap they look like they cost $25 each.

I think the worse offender of this movie was the low spending budget. everything inside & outside the white house looked so cheap & fake. none of the special effects seemed overly creative nor high tech enough.

What I really dis-liked about this movie was all the corny cheesy jokes that took place during or after a high intense fighting or explosion scene.

Most of the actors chosen for this movie did such bad acting skills jobs. Most of them looked like has-been actors nobody wanted & were hired cheap to save budget on this movie.