Predicting SDCC 2014 Eclusives might be easier than U think

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Predicting SDCC 2014 Eclusives might be easier than U think

Post by Tigermegatron »

Predicting SDCC 2014 Eclusives might be easier than you think.

Thanks to the leaked list of upcoming 2014 Hasbro 30th and TF4 toys on it,Which may have had some 2014 SDCC exclusives listed on it also.

The leaked list mentioned a "TRA Black Skyfire". I can only assume this is a black colored Evil version of 30th leader sized Jetfire. I'm thinking this is a 2014 SDCC exclusives.

The leaked list mentioned a " TRA Black Hunter Nemesis Prime". The TFP 2012 $30 Weaponizers Optimus got a green repaint in 2013 with some newer weapons for TRU & got the Hunter name added,So this could be a Black repaint of that. Perhaps this is the MP-10 mold colored black. Either way,I think this black repaint will be a 2014 SDCC exclusive.

Metrotitan,I think stands a strong chance of getting a 2014 SDCC exclusive toy. Since that SDCC Metroplex with Chrome parts with extras sold out so quickly.

There is no doubt in my mind Hasbro+TRU+Entertainment earth will borrow some volume units from the TRU exclusives MP TF toys & sell them first at the 2014 SDCC. This happens almost every year. Fully expect to see some MP TF Cars-bots,MP seekers recolors & ?