Ever wonder how aliens shape the landscapes on their worlds?

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

On the earth the Humans create tar roads,cement side walks. Metal/brick/wood buildings/bridges.

I'll admit,I got this idea when I was driving my car on a tar road with black ice all over it. I just thought,advanced aliens had to of come up with more safer & advanced ways to travel in bad weather. like designing more terrian vehicles,creating better roads,etc...

Did you ever wonder what elements & resources other life forms from different planets do with the elements & rosources from there planet. Have these life forms gone more captian planet green to save there worlds or are they in worse shape than the earth?

I was thinking,Alien first encounters could be huge for the earth. If there more advanced than us,they could show us so many better ways to conserve & use the earth elements & resources better.

Aliens if there more advanced can show better ways to fuel & design vehicles. Aliens could show us better ways to create roads,sidewalks,building,bridges. When I think of this,I think of that Star Trek movie when the Vulcans do that first encounter on the earth.
The sharing of alien technology can literally put us into a new era.