I saw the Creator tonight....

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

I saw the Creator tonight....

Post by Tigermegatron »

No,not God...

I went to my Local Target store Tonight & I saw the new Lego's Tripple changers robots toy line called "The Creator". I saw the 90% green Tripple changer toy that looks like 1986 TF G-1 Springer,it transformed into a helicopter,pick up truck & robot mode. I Saw another tripple changer that had a Jet mode,Robot mode & I think race car mode. I saw another tripple changer that had no robot mode,It just re-assembled into 3 different vehicle modes. I think their was a build it house kit under "The Creator" toy line label.

These Lego brand,"The Creator" toys came in smaller boxes than the Kreo Transformers & cost more than the Kreo Transformers. The Tripple changers each cost $29.99 & had less pieces compared to Kreo TF toys that cost $29.99

Personally,I feel the Kreo Transformers are far superior & more higher kids aged themed compared to these Lego brand "The Creator" toys.

I didn't like that "The Creator" toys had build it robot heads,like having pieces to assemble on the face like the eyes,ears,helmet,mouth/face plate. All the "The Creator" robot heads looked extremely badly & had a pre-school themed age intented buyer. the robot heads sorta looked as bad as light bright board games.

Lastly,I noticed "The Creator" Lego tripple changer robots had less poseabilty than the Kreo Transformers. the Green tripple changer that sorta looks like a 1986 Springer homage has no knee joints,the Tripple changer jet bot was also missing key articulation.