I was going to go with you on the Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime being the same character thing, but then you mention Galvatron and I realized that if Galvatron and Megatron are different guys, then Rodimus and Hot Rod could be too. I'll count it for now, but some more input would be helpful. Thoughts?Tigermegatron wrote:Here's my votes:
(1) Rodimus Prime/Hotrod,their the same persona bot,so they count as one not two.
(2) Ultra Magnus
Please only include 5 votes, I will not be counting any votes beyond that.Mako Crab wrote:I'm going to try and get a good sampling from the many different TF lines out there.
1. Rhinox- brains, brawn, and a great personality.
2. SkyByte- he's the smartest shark in town.
3. Cybertron Scourge- I like his look, his dragon mode, and his character arc.
4. Arcee- the most famous fembot in TF history. Plus, she's not half bad either.
5. Armada Sideways- my favorite incarnation of Unicron's herald.
6. Blackarachnia- One of my all-time favorites from Beast Wars.
Also, I am counting Arcee there as the G1 character, but I suppose we now definitively have to make it clear since there's the Prime character.
Second paragraph in the thread, it's one lone sentence. Why do I even bother? March 1st, a scant 6 days away.Dominic wrote:JT, what is the dead line on this?
I will assume you intend this to be in RANKED order, but if not I'm reminding you that I'm inputting those votes as such.My initial choices:
-Barricade: New and recognizable character from the movie.
-Mirage: Iconic character from G1. Had defining moments in early issues of the comics and episodes of the cartoon.
-Prowl: An iconic character that has gotten a sustained and meaningful push in recent years
-Thundercracker: Iconic character. And, post-Thundergate.
-Bludgeon: A late run character that has become iconic.
Just changed my list, pulled Ravage for Tarantulas.