July Hauls

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

July Hauls

Post by 138 Scourge »

Because we need one of these, that's why.

I'd planned to pick up Leader Megatron today, but that didn't quite work out. Instead, I got a couple of smaller figures, but they're pretty nifty themselves.

Animated Soundwave: Oh, I love it so. The sorta-kinda-more-or-less Scion alt. mode looks just about like a tape deck, so that's perfect, and Guitar Laserbeak is one of the greatest things ever. Even if his alt. mode doesn't make a lick of sense when connected with Soundwave's. I'll take "awesome" over "logical" any day of the week.

Universe Sunstreaker: Haven't opened this guy yet, distracted by Soundwave.

Damn, finally, Soundwave's er...wave got to my 'hood! Yeah, I'm still way more excited about Animated than Classics.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
ChaosDeathSaurer
Protoform

Re: Return of the Hauls thread!

Post by ChaosDeathSaurer »

Animated Leader Megatron.
Skywarp17
Minibot

Post by Skywarp17 »

Some rather nice KO's of Robot Masters Star Saber and Victory Leo.
Some loose joints, but whaddya want for 2 bucks a pop?
Still, nice little figures.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

- Universe Tankorr/Obsidian, aka Fruits of the Forest Tankorr/Rotorbolt. I never picked up the original set because it was overpriced and, well, hideously eye-searing. Got a Tankorr on his lonesome a while back, sans accessories, and he proceeded to break. That sucked. Stupid budget plastic. So when this minty-mint set showed up for a pleasing ten bucks, I pounced. Vehicons really are the best, these two are among my favourite TF moulds ever. Just a shame Tankorr's part of your complete breakfast.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

It's been awhile, I forgot...what kinda colors does Tankor have going on in that set?
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Bandwidth-thievery, go!

EDIT: I just checked, and mine has a BM Maximal spark crystal. How awesome is that?
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Mmmm-hmmm. Well, that's rather vividly-colored, isn't it?

(And that's a Seacon fan saying it, so that's gotta say somethin')
CrossRook
Gestalt Combiner

Post by CrossRook »

Not technically today, but yesterday I received a box from BBTS containing Animated Soundwave, Oil Slick, Jazz and Snarl, as well as Universe Octankor.
JediTricks
Site Admin

July Hauls

Post by JediTricks »

This forum - what, it's a haul!

KYB GR-2 rear gas strut x2 - for my Mazda MX6. Now it's totally pimpin', new struts in front and back.

Dane-Elec Universal Portable Memory 1gb - this thing is so cool I had to buy it when I saw it at Target. It's a micro-SD card, which my phone takes, that comes with a Mini-SD adapter, an SD adapter, and best of all, a USB adapter making it a 1gb tiny in-port flash drive. And it was $10!

Iron Man Iron Monger v2 - Dom sent this to me as I had been looking and Dom is cool. The figure is pretty rad, nicer sculpting and articulation and color than v1, I even like the reveal gimmick. This one has the Hasbro QC curse of Dom though, the left wrist is screwy due to a large chunk of flash that didn't get cut out of the hand, leading to incorrect assembly. Still, quite nifty.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
onslaught86

Re: July Hauls

Post by onslaught86 »

Just got back from town, bearing new CDs:

- Filter: Title of Record
- NIN: Fixed (Does not suck, contrary to expectation)
- Strapping Young Lad: SYL

Then, having ordered pizza on the way home, the flatmates paid me for their share of the phone bill. So essentially free pizza. A winner is me.