KO Toys has gone all buggy wuggy

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

KO Toys has gone all buggy wuggy

Post by Dominic »

So, I tried to place an order with KO toys while on break today. My plan was to use PayPal to pay for my order via bank transfer.

When I clicked on the PayPal link, the page just shifted to Chinese. Uh... There was no apparent way to change the language on the page back to English. (I have not found those controls on crappy new Microsoft IE. Not that it would have mattered, because it was just that one page.)

I left my desk and went to a common area computer. And....I had the same problem the first time. The other 2 times, I got an error message from KO Toys telling me to try again or use another method of payment.

And, this is on top of the fact that their page is a confusting mess where propuct images and descriptions over-lap and block out each other. (At some point or another, I am going to view and edit the source code to flex my coding muscles. But, that would not really help anybody to place an order, so....)

Normally, when ordering knock-offs from China, one's biggest worry should be if the dealer is legitimate or maybe if they will be shut down in a raid. Nope. No worries about that here, because ain't nobody gonna be able to place an order in the first place.

Dom
-just letting you know.