Destros for (a late) Christmas

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Destros for (a late) Christmas

Post by Onslaught Six »

So, I won an eBay auction for four of this Destro:
http://generalsjoes.com/reviews/2014/50 ... estro.html

Why the hell did I buy four of them? Why was someone selling four of them?! (Actually, they're selling a dozen over three lots!) well, Destro is part of an expensive multipack (I have seen it go for $50 online for 3 figures!) and I figured I could grab one of these lots at a low price and flip them. I obviously want one for myself, but I have no use for the other three.

Hence, I am offering them here first, at the low-as-hell price of just $7 each shipped. (I'll also accept trades, of course--looking for some RID flipchangers right now, honestly, or if you have any of the rare GI Joes I want, well, lets talk.)

I have not received them yet and likely won't until after Christmas, so I'll update you after I get them.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.