Shockwave's sales thread

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Shockwave's sales thread

Post by Shockwave »

Well apparently my bills have exceeded my income this month. As such, I have to sell some stuff. Currently on the chopping block are:

GDO Wheelie: 20
Henkei Red Alert (with fansproject missile): 45
TFCC Side Burn: 35
Henkei Grimlock: 30
Classics Voyager Megatron (US): 20
All 6 Classics US Decepticon Seekers: 200 (will take offers on individuals)

Let me know if you guys are interested in any of this and any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Re: HELP!!

Post by Almighty Unicron »

When you say classics voyager megs, is that the one who turns into the gun or was there another one? I've lost track of what the universe/classics/generations series are these days.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Almighty Unicron wrote:When you say classics voyager megs, is that the one who turns into the gun or was there another one? I've lost track of what the universe/classics/generations series are these days.
That's the one. It was the Voyager one that was the first Classics released.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

PICS!!

Also, Skywarp is spoken for, but the rest are still available. And here... we... go!

Swerve is also no longer available, but everything else pictured is, don't be scared by the amounts, they are extremely negotiable. PM me with any interests.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

And some stuff up for grabs that I just wanna get rid of. I'm open to offers, prices include US shipping.

Classics Voyager Optimus Prime 35
Hybrid Style Optimus Prime (complete, mint with box) 40
Chrome voyager Optimus Prime (from the Target two pack) 10
Custom Generations Breakdown 25
Henkei Grimlock 25
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Shockwave's sales thread

Post by Onslaught Six »

How many Skywarps have you gone through? I know mine came from you at the least.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Onslaught Six wrote:How many Skywarps have you gone through? I know mine came from you at the least.
Yours and Stridernekos too. Umm... Three? I think? First time I had him in the classics mold was the Henkei version and the next two were both the Classics one which are the two mentioned here. That's just how my collection goes, I have times that are good and I buy shit and then something tragic happens and I have sell everything, then everything's good again and I buy the same stuff again and... Anyway, I'm currently working on trying to break that cycle. And so far, this year it's going pretty well.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Gonna add my custom Fracture to the mix. I painted the spoiler to match the rest of the figure. I'm currently asking 40.