Feedback thread

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Feedback thread

Post by Shockwave »

And a +1 to Gomess as well in case I didn't give it to him earlier. For prompt payment of parcels of purchased plastic :D

Glad you're enjoying the toys, Gomess and I'm sure we'd all like to see reviews of them if you get the chance.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

It's the standard head. O6 and I were going to do a deal for the custom one but my financial situation fell to hell and it never materialized.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

86 should have a spare head. Ask him.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Oh, yeah. Forgot to do this earlier. +1 to Prowl for hooking me up with the Rallybots. And for letting me see just how crappy Doubleclutch is.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

138 Scourge wrote:Oh, yeah. Forgot to do this earlier. +1 to Prowl for hooking me up with the Rallybots. And for letting me see just how crappy Doubleclutch is.
No prob. I'm still kind of interested in hearing your full thoughts on that set.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

+2 for Scourge.

He paid me back for some stuff I picked up for him. And, he sent along the PCC Constructicons in a trade.

Dom
-planning a trade update soonishly.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

+1 for Prowl, still unsure he didn't get screwed on this trade. But we all have our tastes!
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Plus one ShockTrek. Sent Rail Racer like immediately after I paid him for it, arrived less than a week after. And he gave me a super-sweet deal on it, these guys were easily worth twice that.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

And a +1 to O6 for promptly paying and helping me out of a jam.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

+1 for Honeybear. He delivers.