Possible Sandstorm hookup

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Possible Sandstorm hookup

Post by Onslaught Six »

Striderneko and I are considering grabbing two cases of the Sandstorm wave, which is 2x Sandstorm, 1x Springer, 1x Blitzwing. You guys seem to be having better luck finding the latter pair than we are, and I think we'd both like to avoid the hassle. Problem is, buying two cases would give us 2 extra Sandstorms.

It might be easier or cheaper for us to sit around and hunt for them individually, but if we can cut a deal to optimize this shit...
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Possible Sandstorm hookup

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:Striderneko and I are considering grabbing two cases of the Sandstorm wave, which is 2x Sandstorm, 1x Springer, 1x Blitzwing. You guys seem to be having better luck finding the latter pair than we are, and I think we'd both like to avoid the hassle. Problem is, buying two cases would give us 2 extra Sandstorms.

It might be easier or cheaper for us to sit around and hunt for them individually, but if we can cut a deal to optimize this shit...
Thanks for trying to hook up fellow TF fans.

Distribution is getting worse in my area local stores. I'm cheap & don't like to pay shipping fees. I prefer to order from HTS.com & TRU.Com because both sites offer free shipping when you reach a certain qualifying high ordering price limit.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Tigermegatron wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:Striderneko and I are considering grabbing two cases of the Sandstorm wave, which is 2x Sandstorm, 1x Springer, 1x Blitzwing. You guys seem to be having better luck finding the latter pair than we are, and I think we'd both like to avoid the hassle. Problem is, buying two cases would give us 2 extra Sandstorms.

aw,I though this thread was about Sandstorm finally hooking up with a Paradron medic from that planet Paradron. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Paradron_Medic ---------------------> just kidding/joking :D :lol: :P

Thanks for trying to hook up fellow TF fans.

Distribution is getting worse in my area local stores. I'm cheap & don't like to pay shipping fees. I prefer to order from HTS.com & TRU.Com because both sites offer free shipping when you reach a certain qualifying high ordering price limit.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

aw,I though this thread was about Sandstorm finally hooking up with a Paradron medic from that planet Paradron. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Paradron_Medic ---------------------> just kidding/joking :D :lol: :P
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Please delete this reply,It's a duplicate,I was having problems trying to get the "reply" link to load.