Getting rid of some stuff!

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Getting rid of some stuff!

Post by Shockwave »

Onslaught Six wrote:By the by, I'm also looking for an FOC Blaster and Grimlock, so if you happen to run across one...I can pay cash and/or trade you something.
I saw one recently. I'll keep an eye out. Would you trade for that Shockblast?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

I've seen 3x Grimlocks at TRU and 1 at Target. Only seen the Blaster I own at Target once though. If I see more Grimlocks, I'll get you one, but don't blame me if you don't like him. :p
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Shockwave wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:By the by, I'm also looking for an FOC Blaster and Grimlock, so if you happen to run across one...I can pay cash and/or trade you something.
I definitely would, and I'd even throw in some comics. (Don't I owe you a CD? You should go buy a CD so I owe you one. If not, I'll throw in some freebies.)

Just to clarify though, we talking about Blaster or Grimlock? I mean, it applies either way, just making sure.
JediTricks wrote:I've seen 3x Grimlocks at TRU and 1 at Target. Only seen the Blaster I own at Target once though. If I see more Grimlocks, I'll get you one, but don't blame me if you don't like him. :p
I won't blame you, and he'll literally be my only Grimlock I own, once I get my Animated Grimlock out of storage and sell him. So that'd already give him points. (Oh, wait, I lied. I'm not selling Armada Dinobots Grimlock.)

Won't lie, I'm more inclined to take ShockTrek's offer, since I only have to send him crap instead of pay money. (The money comes primarily from selling stuff on eBay, so this is effectively cutting out the middleman...) But his area sucks, apparently, so if you find one first, then I can do that.

(Keep your receipts, in case nobody else on the board wants one? I think Dom is really the only one left in the crew, besides me, who doesn't have one.)
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Onslaught Six wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
I definitely would, and I'd even throw in some comics. (Don't I owe you a CD? You should go buy a CD so I owe you one. If not, I'll throw in some freebies.)

Just to clarify though, we talking about Blaster or Grimlock? I mean, it applies either way, just making sure.
JediTricks wrote:I've seen 3x Grimlocks at TRU and 1 at Target. Only seen the Blaster I own at Target once though. If I see more Grimlocks, I'll get you one, but don't blame me if you don't like him. :p
I won't blame you, and he'll literally be my only Grimlock I own, once I get my Animated Grimlock out of storage and sell him. So that'd already give him points. (Oh, wait, I lied. I'm not selling Armada Dinobots Grimlock.)

Won't lie, I'm more inclined to take ShockTrek's offer, since I only have to send him crap instead of pay money. (The money comes primarily from selling stuff on eBay, so this is effectively cutting out the middleman...) But his area sucks, apparently, so if you find one first, then I can do that.

(Keep your receipts, in case nobody else on the board wants one? I think Dom is really the only one left in the crew, besides me, who doesn't have one.)
Actually I think your website gave me the option of an actual cd at the time and I opted for the digital download so no big on that one. They had two Grimlocks at the one Target I looked at and I've got several others I could check so I'm bound to find a couple more probably. I don't have one for myself, but I'm gonna try to convince my mom to get that and the Prime Shockwave for me for my Bday.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Sure thing, no prob.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Hey look! New stuff I'm trying to get rid of!

Movie 1 Deep Space Starscream - $20 - sealed
RTS Perceptor - $10 - sealed
Animated Wreck-Gar - $20 - sealed
Universe 1 Silverbolt (Purple BW Silverbolt) - $15 - has traditional Maximal spark crystal instead of Autobot
Cybertron Megatron - $25 (missing missiles)
Armada Powerlinx Prime - $25 - missing gun, missile, Minicon, maybe some other stuff
BM Optimus Primal - $7 - missing hat and shuriken
Energon Ironhide - 10
Titanium Jetfire - $20 - missing stand
Powerlinx Jetfire - $15 - missing missiles and gun

Prices negotiable. This stuff is going on eBay soon, so if you want it, make it fast.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Forgot one.

Energon Megatron - $25 - wings are a little bent, can provide pics if you care
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

More crap. Don't have it priced out yet. Make me an offer.

-Movie 1 Voyager Ironhide
-Movie 1 Leader Megatron
-Masterpiece Starscream, original US TRU release
-Cybertron Soundwave
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

More stuff! It's going on eBay tomorrow or Saturday, and I'm on sporadic contact--emailing is the best way to reach me (onslaughtsix@gmail.com) or, even better, texting. (I have unlimited texting.) My number is 814-215-0495 if anyone wants to entertain that. Feel free to make an offer--none of this am I particularly attached to, and I'll cut you a deal. I am also open to trades--I am looking for Generations Blaster, Grimlock, Springer, Blitzwing, or some other recent stuff if it's plentiful in your area.

Alternators (Complete unless noted):
Smokescreen
Sideswipe
Tracks
Skids (missing his tiny-ass gun; if you buy him, I'll gladly send it to you later if/when it turns up)

Movie stuff:
Barricade (2007 film)
Bumblebee (2007 film, 08 Camaro version)
Chromia (ROTF)
Arcee (ROTF)
Elita-1 (Yellowbox)

Armada/Energon/Cybertron:
Armada Blurr*
Armada Smokescreen*
Energon Starscream
Energon Shockblast (reserved for eventual buy/trade to Shocktrek)
Energon Megatron
Cybertron Megatron (possibly missing some missiles)
*I have their minicons in a box at another house, so you'll have to wait for those, but if you aren't attached then whatever

Animated (all complete):
Grimlock
Shockwave (grey version)
Ratchet
Wreck-Gar (MISB) (this is on eBay but I doubt it will sell, so)

GI Joe:
25th Nemesis Enforcer
25th hodgepodge custom Cobra Trooper made out of spare parts (pics can be provided if you care)

Plus there's still some other Armada crap in a box somewhere, so!