Getting rid of some stuff!

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Getting rid of some stuff!

Post by Onslaught Six »

Also, this. I can trade for some RID from my RID thread if you want, or just sell it to you outright. (I am also in the process of shipping everything I owe people out, so I'm totally getting on the bandwagon for shipping things out and being a real boy!)

I'm getting rid of stuff mostly for profit and because I have too much crap. These are all toys that I just plain don't want anymore. Unless noted, they're complete and in great condition. Most were only transformed a few times, sat on a shelf, got put in a box, and forgotten about. There's probably some dust on many of them, but they're otherwise great.

All prices don't include final shipping but I'll take a hit on that when I add it up, so don't worry too much. These are also being listed without prices--make me an offer and we'll negotiate. I'm giving a week from this posting until I put it all up on eBay.

-Classics Grimlock
-Universe 2.0 Hot Shot
-WFC Bumblebee
-Universe 2.0 Galvatron
-Universe 2.0 Springer (Cybertron Evac repaint; came with Ratbat who I'm not getting rid of)
-ROTF Human Alliance Barricade (This thing goes for a lot of money on eBay apparently, so you gotta compete with that)
-Real Gear Meantime (the watch)--I have a spare somehow and don't need him!

If I decide to sell any more, I'll put them up here. I'm sure I will as I go through everything.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Getting rid of some stuff!

Post by Shockwave »

Would you take $20 for Grimlock?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Grimlock is gone.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

It's been a week and change, so it's going on eBay. I hope some of it actually sells--I'm looking to undercut the current market by a few bucks and hope that pays off. (It has in the GI Joe end of things.)
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I have a carded RTS Perceptor; the bubble's a little dusty but it's good to open. Let me know if you want it; I'm putting stuff on eBay soon, so.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Up for grabs: One Botcon 2010 Pyro. You can't even find him on eBay.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Up for grabs: FOC Shockwave, and TFCC Side Burn--if the price is right. I'll also accept trades, of course, if you have something I want...
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Ah, screw it, here's a wants list, besides the RID stuff. This is almost as much for me as it is for anybody else. Willing to trade stuff or outright buy it, if you want cash. I'm not in a hurry to get all of these, most of them are just on a sort of "eventually" list.

-Armada Skywarp (minicon optional)
-Energon Tidal Wave
-Energon Checkpoint and Prowl (SWAT repaints of Rodimus and Prowl)
-Energon Cyclonus (urban camo repaint)
-Cybertron Armorhide
-Cybertron Override
-Cybertron Snarl
-Cybertron Cannonball
-Cybertron Dark Scorponok
-Universe 1.0 Tankorr & Obsidian
-Universe 1.0 Fireflight (don't need the Minicons he came with)
-Universe 1.0 King Atlas
-Universe 1.0 Overbite (Hellscream)
-Botcon SG/Red Tracks
-ROTF Stratosphere
-DOTM Vortex
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Current list. If it's not on this list, it's not here anymore.

-RTS Perceptor (still)
-Energon Shockblast - a little dusty but otherwise good. I don't know if his electronics work because I haven't put new batteries in him, but I can check if you care.
-TFCC Side Burn
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

By the by, I'm also looking for an FOC Blaster and Grimlock, so if you happen to run across one...I can pay cash and/or trade you something.