Crossovers- ideas?

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Crossovers- ideas?

Post by Onslaught Six »

Screw Kenobi. Venom vs. Darth Vader. In giant robots for no reason. 'Awesome.'

Also I'm halfway tempted to pick up Black Spidey to parody the third issue of Marvel somehow.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

You know, ironically, for one of the worst toylines ever, the "Megamorphs" actually had good fiction behind it. I haven't read it, but seen panels from it and read a review on my favorite comic blog/review site, and it actually looks like a good time.

I find it, I'll edit a link in here later. F'real!
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Post by Misanthrope Prime »

I know someone mentioned their hatred of it previously but... Warhammer 40k transformers. I'm more of a WHF fan myself, but come on, you don't want to see an Ork Trukk turn into "Gorkotron" or an Imperium Dreanaught turn into a battle tank? And then there's limitless possibility with the Tau.

Also, though it's kinda redundant, Zoids and transformers. Frankly, hasbro SUPPORTING customizing your transformers would be awesome, and zoids DO kinda have a unique look to them.

And now reaching into more "far out" ideas... Toho daikaiju transformers? Rodan into a flying wing? Godzilla into a sub? Moguera... well, Moguera?

Lovecraft and transformers?

War of the Worlds and transformers?

Dungeons and Dragons into transformers?

(Note: Everything except the Warhammer 40k suggestion was coined by looking at random shit in my room (An Iron Kong model, a vinyl Rodan toy, my Cthulhu mask, my copy of War of the Worlds and my shitty ass 4th ed. rulebook).
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Misanthrope Prime wrote:
Seacons?
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

138 Scourge wrote:
Misanthrope Prime wrote:
Seacons?
I was thinking something along the lines of Azathoth, actually.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Hmmm...

Well. An alt-mode so horrific and primally horrifying that to look upon it would drive a man to madness?

Actually, I'd be okay with that.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

138 Scourge wrote:Hmmm...

Well. An alt-mode so horrific and primally horrifying that to look upon it would drive a man to madness?

Actually, I'd be okay with that.
Also known as "gold plastic syndrome"

http://www.instantrimshot.com/
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Misanthrope Prime wrote:(Note: Everything except the Warhammer 40k suggestion was coined by looking at random shit in my room (An Iron Kong model, a vinyl Rodan toy, my Cthulhu mask, my copy of War of the Worlds and my shitty ass 4th ed. rulebook).
I attempted the same, but my room is too full of TF crap.

"TF and..jackets?"

"TF and..CDs?"

"TF and..Xbox?"

"TF and..guitars?"

"TF and..stolen road signs? Ornamental skulls? Beer? Illegal drugs?"

"Wait, scratch that last one."
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Misanthrope Prime wrote:I know someone mentioned their hatred of it previously but... Warhammer 40k transformers. I'm more of a WHF fan myself, but come on, you don't want to see an Ork Trukk turn into "Gorkotron" or an Imperium Dreanaught turn into a battle tank? And then there's limitless possibility with the Tau.
Dom mentioned the hatred. It's more a hatred of the fandom than of Warhammer in general, from what I gathered.
Also, though it's kinda redundant, Zoids and transformers. Frankly, hasbro SUPPORTING customizing your transformers would be awesome, and zoids DO kinda have a unique look to them.
Liger Convoy!
and my shitty ass 4th ed. rulebook).
So is 4th ed not worth it, then? Was considering getting into it a few months back, but decided against due to cost.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Misanthrope Prime
Dinobot

Onslaught Six wrote:
Misanthrope Prime wrote:I know someone mentioned their hatred of it previously but... Warhammer 40k transformers. I'm more of a WHF fan myself, but come on, you don't want to see an Ork Trukk turn into "Gorkotron" or an Imperium Dreanaught turn into a battle tank? And then there's limitless possibility with the Tau.
Dom mentioned the hatred. It's more a hatred of the fandom than of Warhammer in general, from what I gathered.
Liger Convoy!
and my shitty ass 4th ed. rulebook).
So is 4th ed not worth it, then? Was considering getting into it a few months back, but decided against due to cost.
They took all that made tabletop RPing good and dumbed it down for the videogame crowd. It's the same thing with the new WOD games, really.