Does anyone plan of buying the SWTF Darthvader 4 changer toy

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Does anyone plan of buying the SWTF Darthvader 4 changer toy

Post by Tigermegatron »

Does anyone plan of buying the SWTF Darthvader 4 changer toy?
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... 570600.jpg

the 2011 toy seen at toy fair is reported to have 4 modes of transformation. Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker,Republic Attack Cruiser
& Star Destroyer.

I'm most likely going to buy this toy. I like how it looks in the toy fair pics.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Does anyone plan of buying the SWTF Darthvader 4 changer

Post by Onslaught Six »

Probably not.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

I hate the "Crossover" lines. But, this arguably is a faction switcher.....

Dom
-likely gonna get it.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Nnnooo...

I am not the intended audience.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Mmmmmmmno. Was never that into Star Wars in the first place, and the prequels pretty much killed my interest. Especially since they went three entire damn movies without Darth Vader in 'em.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

138 Scourge wrote:Especially since they went three entire damn movies without Darth Vader in 'em.
This. Anakin pissed off at Obi Wan with creepy eyes doesn't count as a fucking Darth Vader!

I will probably get this. I like Star Wars and I like Transformers but I just haven't bothered with this line for the last year or so because it's all been only prequel crap. If there was more original trilogy stuff I'd be interested and I've thought they should do a Star Destroyer for a while (the Republic cruiser does NOT count!). I mean there's just so much original trilogy stuff they could be doing. I want a biker scout that turns into the speeder bike. I want a snow trooper that turns into a scout walker. TIE Interceptor/pilot. Jabba/Sailbarge. Just sayin'.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Shockwave wrote:
138 Scourge wrote:Especially since they went three entire damn movies without Darth Vader in 'em.
This. Anakin pissed off at Obi Wan with creepy eyes doesn't count as a fucking Darth Vader!

Damn right it doesn't! And taking out a bunch of preschool Jedi doesn't show that Darth Vader's an awesome villain. What it does is take one of the most iconic villains and states that his claim to fame is "He wiped out a preschool." Whoop-de-fuck.

EDIT: Seriously. Suffer through that entire god damn Episode 2, thinking "Okay, this is retarded, but at some point, Darth God Damn Vader is gonna show up and clean house, and what happens? You finally get Vader at the end so that he can go cry that Padme died in childbirth? Textbook definition of doing it wrong.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Seriously. I thought we'd see a cybernetic rage filled guy in a mask but no, we get whiny bitch who just had a bad day once. C'mon!
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

OH NOES. TEH PREQUELS AM NOT TEH OLDED MOOVIES!!111!!

Seriously, I liked the prequels. If I want to see armoured Vader, I can watch the old movies.

Dom
-gonna break and get the faction switcher.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

I'm not a fan of ANY Star Wars movies, and even I recognise that the prequels were particularly awful.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did