Infestation discussion

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Infestation discussion

Post by Dominic »

It seems appropriate for this forum.

Got it. Read it. Posting about it later.

Dom
-yeah, it is pretty bad.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Infestation discussion

Post by Onslaught Six »

Hahaha pass.

I can't believe this is canon.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Dom, it's your own fault for buying this, man. You know you're not gonna like it.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

WHAT IS IT D=
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

IDW is crossing "Zombies vs Robots", an in-house title, over with their licensed properties.

The whole thing promises to be a train-wreck of a cluster-fuck.

But, somebody has to read it. (You are welcome by the way. I am saving you the trouble.)
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

I just watched a movie that CLAIMED to basically be the 1970s version of Blade, but turned out to be the 1970s version of Caligula Reincarnated as Nero with vampires in, so I'll pass. Enough disappointing trainwrecks for one day. =[

Post funniest scans if you can, tho'?
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

I'll also be reading it. I need to go get it first. Although I'll admit I don't really understand why zombies are so popular right now.

Shockwave
-Is still reading Sector7.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Zombies have 'been' on an oh-wow-everything-needs-zombies-in-it kick for a couple years now. The first Left 4 Dead was released at the height of that.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

This series kind of plays into the idea that TF and other franchises are consistently behind the curve.

Dom
-still needs to post a proper review.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Gomess wrote:WHAT IS IT D=
IT'S IT! :D

I'm not against Infestation on general principle like a lot of people are. Part of it has to do with my general character. I got bitten by "Dawn of the Dead" at an early age, and the sickness was reinforced by "Return of the Living Dead". I love me some zombie movies, always have. And no amount of people just overdoing the fad is gonna change my mind on this one. There's always been terrible zombie stuff out there, for every "Zombi 2" there's a "Redneck Zombies", for every "Dawn of the Dead" remake there's a "Night of the Living Dead" remake. True fact, though, no matter how worthless the schlockiness of the zombie thing, I'll always find something in it that appeals in some way.

So "Infestation" might be ridiculous, but when you're dealing with anthropomorphic shapeshifting space robots, it's hard to say that "Extradimensional zombie robot invasion" is that much of a stretch. Besides, the Transformers section of this thing has Nick Roche art, so I'm in.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.