SWTF MKI starfighter question

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
onslaught86

Re: SWTF MKI starfighter question

Post by onslaught86 »

Be fixed when we get a new default skin, that.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Dominic wrote:I think the confusion about who posted what is partly due to the fact posts are hard to distiguish.

It is not so much a problem with longer posts. But, if you have several shorter posts at once, they tend to run together.

Could we arrange for some kind of alternating colors on posts?
There is an alternating color on posts (also known as "cornrowing"). The problem is that the post info is on the right instead of left, and you don't have an avatar to help it stand out.

And they're not white, they're 2 shades of ice-blue. Forums should have subtlety in cornrowing, or else it hurts the eyes.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Insert photo of 86 with cornrows here.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.