Draculus - Universal Monsters mash-up figure

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Draculus - Universal Monsters mash-up figure

Post by JediTricks »

Details and full sized photos: https://tfviews.com/news/toysandcollectibles/3496

I woke up early to preorder Road Rage and there was this as well. The cape looks really bad in the press photos, but the box back looks much better:

I ended up not preordering this figure because unfortunately it's Mindwipe, and as much as I like that figure, the odds aren't good that they fixed the problem with the wing hinges self-destructing and at $32 it's just too much moolah to risk it. It's already sold out on Target.com though, so either the joke's on me or it's on a lot of customers.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Draculus - Universal Monsters mash-up figure

Post by Shockwave »

I must be seriously oblivious to QC problems or just really lucky that my toys never seem to have them. I still have the Walmart Mindwipe and the wings on him are fine. Also, apparently there was a problem with Weirdwolf, but again, neither of the two copies I've had of him ever had a problem.