Takara Tomy Sega Mega Drive Megatron

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ron/29360/

This toy is just weird. It reminds me of those Device label TF toys.

I'm hoping this Sega game Console Megatron in robot mode is Voyager or bigger sized. I might be a buyer for this,Since I did own a Sega Genesis game console. Looking at the pics,I'm hoping the robot hips legs joints are universal. Hopefully the legs can walk forward/backward,split to the sides.

I love how they made the robot mode look as much like the 1984 Megatron robot toy/cartoon designs as they could. This thing is simply beautiful.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Takara Tomy Sega Mega Drive Megatron

Post by Sparky Prime »

I still have my Sega Genesis too. It looks like a pretty cool figure. But... why make a Sega Genesis figure? It's a 20+ year old console that hasn't been in production for years... Although, I think it'd be funny if they made an Optimus Prime using an SNES. Old school gaming console wars.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Re: Takara Tomy Sega Mega Drive Megatron

Post by Almighty Unicron »

... wow. I was a total Sega fanboy in the 90s. I may be required by law to get this. Now if only they had a Saturn that transformed into Segata Sanshiro.