new Transformers: Rescue Bots Rescan and Dino-themed figures

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ges/29277/

Brazilian site HobbyBrinquedos continues to be a treasure trove of info on upcoming Transformers products! Below we have a look at several of the new Transformers: Rescue Bots Rescan and Dino-themed figures. First up we have official images of the Heatwave, Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime from the Rescan series, where all have taken on new alt modes, a fireboat, motorcycle, and monster truck respectively. Next we get have the previously teaser Dino-themed figures, where the characters are apparently taking on new dinosaur modes. We have Heatwave, Chase, and the previously revealed Optimus Primal. Lastly a line of larger non-transforming figures, 22 inch Optimus Prime figure, 12 inch Heatwave, and 16 inch Optimus Prime with electronics, Click the images below for the product pages.

My 2 cents: I love the designs but to only include one or two joints totally ruins these toys for me. Having almost no joints makes these less poseable than the 1980's TF toys. I'd rate the Hasbro Playskool Gobots toys as more superior as they have more articulated joints.

I do like that the rescuebots can now transform into beast modes & different vehicles.

I have a bad feeling in my stomach that the Rescuebots Rescaned will wind up being the newer fall 2014 main TF cartoon series on the Hub. Who knows Maybe Hasblo will do this in CGI. I'm also thinking perhaps Hasblo Has plans to do a newer TF cartoon series for that horrible Constructbots toy line. I'd really like the next TF cartoon series with toys in fall 2014 to be a Neo G-1 classics generations cartoon series similar to IDW's TF G-1 Comics.