Is anyone buying these Construct-bots toys?

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: Is anyone buying these Construct-bots toys?

Post by BWprowl »

Just thought I'd pop in to say that I am, in fact, buying Construct-Bots, and am enjoying them. Actually just cleared some space on my computer-side table so I had an actual place to put some of the builds I've been fiddling with, particularly this nifty quad-legged, big-shoulderpadded thing I snapped together. The line is a lot of fun once you get a lot of parts to build with, the promise of being able to build your own functional Transformers being a good one to deliver on. I mainly just wish the core sets were made up of 'new' and original characters, who could be better designed from the ground-up to take advantage of the Construct-Bots aesthetic, rather than being a bunch of somewhat compromised Geewun guys. Would also stop them from running into the problem of trying to use distinctive Geewun heads on 'custom' characters. Even if Scout Bumblebee's head is pretty cool on its own.