7 New Construct-Bots toys pics revealed,lets discuss them.

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ore/27293/

my 2 cents:
This is clearly Hasbro trying to compete with the Bionicles type styled Toys.

Sadly the majority of the 7 Newer construct-bots character toys look like retooled repaints of the first batch toys. Shockwave,I think looks the best of this batch. The stunticons I think look really bad in alt modes.

I'm still trying to figure out what size level or size levels these Construct-bots toys are. Various On-line fans said they were all the same size scale with added parts in various sets to increase the price. I'd still like to know the size,MY GUESS IS THEY LOOK LIKE DELUXE SIZE SCALED TOYS.

While I think these toys are garbage & I won't be buying any. I think these toys do serve a purpose,Their ideal for TF fans who like to customize & Kitbash their TF toys. I'd imagine various parts from these construct-bots toys could be used to customize other TF toys in different TF toy lines. At the very least the head sculpts on the construct-bots toys look very G-1 & beautiful,So I can see these heads being used to customize other TF toy lines toys.

As most here know,I used the Kreo Head from basic sized mirage on the TFP Voyager sized Thundertron toy.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Thu May 16, 2013 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Almighty Unicron
Supreme-Class

Re: 7 New Construct-Bots toys pics revealed,lets discuss the

Post by Almighty Unicron »

Bionicle's been canceled for years, bro.